Buying and leasing are both great financing options with their own unique benefits for Edmonton drivers. So when you’re in the market for a vehicle from our new Nissan inventory, which option is right for you? Consider the benefits of each.
The Benefits of Buying a New Nissan
- You own your vehicle! So when you’ve paid off your loan, your monthly payments are done
- You can resell or trade in your vehicle at any time
- You’re free to drive as much as you’d like, and alter your vehicle in any way
The Benefits of Leasing a New Nissan
- You only make monthly payments for the term of your lease, which means you don’t pay full price
- Routine maintenance is generally covered under warranty for the duration of the lease
- When your lease ends, you can sign a new one and drive home in a brand new Nissan all over again
Need help deciding which option is right for you? Get in touch with the Finance Department here at West End Nissan. Our knowledgeable staff will take you through all the details, and find the best loan or lease for your budget and lifestyle!