Every Nissan vehicle has the same goal: provide drivers with an exceptional experience. From efficiency, to strength and capability, we want Nissan owners in Edmonton to be satisfied. And it’s working. Nissan won five Best in Class titles in the 2017 AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA), more than any other brand.
Every year, AutoPacific takes the pulse of vehicle satisfaction by surveying new vehicle owners about 49 attributes of their vehicles. Rather than pointing out weaknesses, over 54,000 respondents noted the attributes with which they’re satisfied. The vehicles with the highest satisfaction ratings receive a VSA.
Nissan’s five Best in Class wins include…
- Premium Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Nissan Murano, for the third straight year
- Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Nissan Rogue, for the second straight year
- Luxury Mid-Size Car: Nissan Maxima, for the second straight year
- Light Duty Pickup: Nissan Titan
- Economy Car: Nissan Versa
Enjoy a satisfying drive by exploring the new Nissan selection available at West End Nissan. Visit us for a test drive!