Triumph over all that Mother Nature has to offer, both on and off-road, in the new 2018 Nissan Armada Snow Patrol concept SUV. Elevated to new heights, literally, this one-of-a-kind vehicle features a lifted suspension and rugged accessories, delivering a design tailor-made to tackle tough Canadian winters. This one-off project vehicle makes its debut this month at the 2018 Chicago Auto Show and accentuates the off-road history and capabilities of the Armada while boasting a smooth, sedan-style riding experience.
A background in off-road adventures is embraced and heightened with the Snow Patrol Armada
The all-terrain abilities of the 2018 Nissan Armada are improved through the addition of snow-tackling accessories. While the Snow Patrol concept SUV was created specifically for display at the 2018 Chicago Auto Show, it can be easily recreated by upgrading the Armada with readily available aftermarket parts. The parts centre at West End Nissan in Edmonton helps Armada owners customize their SUVs for a winter-slaying, adventurous design.
Load up the entire family into the Nissan Armada’s eight-passenger interior, fully equipped with industry-leading features including the class-exclusive Intelligent Rear-View Mirror (I-RVM) for added safety.
Tough and sporty accessories give this Nissan SUV an edge over extreme winter driving
Ruggedly outfitted, the new Nissan Armada Snow Patrol features the ideal combination of upgrades to successfully navigate Edmonton’s snowy, icy roads or explore the back country with plenty of weather-mastering strength and style.
• Pro Comp suspension lift kit and 35-inch tall MT2 extreme off-road tires
• Sporty 20 x 9-inch Congito Series 61 wheels with a satin black milled finish
• Tough Smittybilt off-road bumper with grille protector bar and winch mount with a 12,000-pound capacity winch
• The DR36-crafted double-row LED light bar with flood and spot functions, as well as a pair of grille-mounted 5-inch, LED round motorsport lights fully illuminate outdoor adventures
• M-1A supplies running boards/rock sliders
• The oversized, one-piece Defender roof rack expands cargo-carrying capabilities
• The custom body wrap by Icon Image Graphics with the Armada Snow Patrol logo brings an unmistakable style to this SUV
Nissan Armada’s power and strength are suited for snowy days
This unique, snow-celebrating version of the new Armada utilizes its unsurpassed stock powertrain, showcasing a 390-hp, 5.6-litre V8 gasoline engine paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission. The Armada AWD system delivers torque to all four wheels and can tow up to 3,856kg.
Bring Edmonton’s winter to its knees with the new Nissan Armada Snow Patrol concept SUV. Start with a new 2018 Armada from West End Nissan and let them customize it to conquer outdoor excursions on the snowiest of days. They make the process effortless by easily applying for credit and calculating vehicle trade value right online. Explore the ice and snow with confidence riding inside this powerful, sporty, and capable design created for the true outdoor enthusiast.