Powerful, economical, roomy, and safe – the 2018 Nissan Titan redefines comfort and versatility in a full sized pickup truck. Available in Single, King, and Crew cab configurations, five different trims – S, SV, SL, Platinum Reserve and the off-road-oriented Pro-4X – five exterior colors, and a variety of options, this year’s Titan offers buyers an exceptional level of customization and affordability.
Along with air conditioning, power windows, power locks, and steering wheel mounted audio, and cruise controls, remote keyless entry with Push-Button-Ignition also comes standard on all versions of the 2018 Nissan Titan. Also included on all models at no extra charge:
• NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM and NissanConnect Mobile App.
• Rear view monitor.
• Bluetooth hands-free phone system with text messaging assistant.
• Variable intermittent windshield wipers.
• Four cup and four bottle holders.
• Easy-Clean vinyl flooring.
The SV trim adds even more convenience with features like:
• Nissan’s Advanced Drive-Assist Display.
• “Fine Vision” electroluminescent gauges.
• A Front overhead storage console.
• Carpeted flooring.
For exceptional comfort the Pro-4X and Platinum Reserve trims add:
• The Nissan Navigation system with a seven-inch color touchscreen display.
• Sirius Traffic and Travel Link with a three-month trial subscription.
• Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio.
• Siri Eyes-Free.
• Dual Zone automatic temperature control with rear vents.
• Rain sensing wipers.
• Eight Bottle holders.
• Lockable rear seat cargo organizer.
• Center console mounted 120-volt AC and 12-volt DC power outlets.
Beyond its interior comforts and versatility, the 2018 Nissan Titan also features incredible levels of performance, economy, and safety.
Powerful and Economical
A 5.6-liter, 390 HP, DOHC 32-valve V8 engine and seven-speed automatic transmission power all versions of the 2018 Nissan Titan. 4X2 drivetrains have rear-wheel-drive while 4X4 models use Switch-Operated 2-Speed Transfer Case 4-Wheel Drive. Two-wheel drives get a respectable 15.2/11.1 L/100 KM, while, as expected; the 4X4s get a slightly lower 15.9/11.9.
Recent awards for Nissan and the Titan in particular include:
• The Nissan Titan named “2018 Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year,”
• The Titan named Truck Trend’s “Pickup Truck of the Year” for 2017.
• 2018 Nissan LEAF named “2018 World Green Car” by the World Car Awards.
• 2017 Titan XD earns “Best Diesel Pickup” by Ruedas ESPN Awards.
Just as with all Nissan vehicles, the 2018 Nissan Titan comes with an exceptional suite of safety features such as:
• Single-Stage driver and Dual-Stage Front Passenger Supplemental Air Bags with Seat-belt classification sensors.
• Active Brake Limited Slip.
• Vehicle dynamic control with traction control.
• Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones.
The Pro-4X and Platinum Reserve trim add even more safety features such as:
• Blind spot warning system.
• Rear cross traffic alert.
• Trailer Sway Control (also included on the SV trim).
When it comes to full-sized pickup trucks, the Nissan Titan for 2018 brings a new level of comfort and style. When it comes to buying a Nissan Titan in Edmonton, no one beats West End Nissan. Their huge selection and low prices make them the number one stop for Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs in Edmonton, and all of Canada as well.