2023 Nissan Armada
2023 Nissan Armada in Edmonton, AB
Nissan's largest SUV makes a big statement, and now that the 2023 Armada has joined our new inventory, we at West End Nissan are thrilled to introduce it to consumers in Edmonton, St. Albert, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, and Sherwood Park, AB. With its formidable powertrain, truckish design, and refined three-row interior, the new Nissan Armada packs brawn and elegance all at once. Get to know this new Nissan SUV below and visit our dealership today to see it firsthand and arrange a test drive.
2023 Nissan Armada Performance
Big SUVs pack big power, and the 2023 Nissan Armada is no exception. Indeed, this new Nissan SUV boasts a robust 5.6L V8 engine with a whopping 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque, while a seven-speed automatic transmission handles shifting and includes a manual shift mode for a more engaging, responsive drive. Speaking of which, the 2023 Armada's generous power means swift acceleration, and with an Intelligent 4x4 system, you can brave challenging terrain with peace of mind. A handful of selectable drive modes allow you to personalize your Nissan Armada's performance to your terrain, mood, and needs, and with a maximum towing capacity of 8,500 pounds, this new Nissan SUV makes easy work of your road trips and long hauls.
2023 Nissan Armada Design
With streamlined bodywork, a sculpted hood, and a stylish front end with Nissan's V-Motion grille and distinctive lighting, the 2023 Armada is quite a stunning sight. Sleek alloy wheel designs range from 20 to 22 inches, with a power-sliding moonroof coming standard for those who want a cabin full of fresh air and natural light. On the inside, this new Nissan SUV offers ample room across three rows of seating, convenient cargo configurations, and refined, comfortable leather-appointed seating. A heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, climate-controlled front seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, and heated rear seats lead the 2023 Armada's standard and available comforts, so you and your passengers can enjoy an upscale, personalized cabin experience year-round.
2023 Nissan Armada Trims
The 2023 Nissan Armada SV is the base trim that offers a solid foundation of features and capabilities. Some of the standout features include:
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED headlights with auto on/off function
- 8-inch touchscreen display with NissanConnect
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC)
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (I-FCW)
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
Stepping up to the Armada SL brings additional enhancements and upgrades to the vehicle's overall offering. Key features of the SL trim are:
- 20-inch machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power liftgate with position memory
- Leather-appointed seats
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Bose Premium Audio System with 13 speakers
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
The Armada Midnight Edition adds a touch of elegance and exclusivity with its unique styling elements. Features of the Midnight Edition include:
- Exclusive 20-inch black-painted aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black exterior accents and badging
- Black power-heated outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Black roof rails
- Black-painted running boards
- Charcoal interior trim
The Platinum trim is the top-of-the-line option for the 2023 Nissan Armada, providing the ultimate luxury and advanced technology. Some of the notable features of this trim level are:
- 22-inch forged aluminum-alloy wheels
- Climate-controlled front seats (heated and cooled)
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Tri-Zone Entertainment System with dual 8-inch monitors
- Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention (I-BSI)
- Intelligent Back-Up Intervention (I-BUI)
2023 Nissan Armada Technology
As with its power and comforts, the new Nissan Armada is generous in user-friendly cabin technology, beginning with a standard 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen. Wireless Apple CarPlay integration allows you to enjoy your phone, maps, messaging, and music controls without cluttering your console with cables, while Nissan's door-to-door navigation simplifies your road trips and daily commutes with efficient routes. Wireless smartphone charging and Wi-Fi hotspot capability offer added convenience on the go, with a Bose sound system treating you and your passengers to premium audio with 13 perfectly placed speakers.
Contact us at West End Nissan today to learn more about the 2023 Nissan Armada and reserve your test drive at your convenience.