Learn More About
Owning a brand-new Nissan model has its benefits, but not without financial caveats. Luckily, there’s a way for you to drive a relatively new Nissan, with the same high-quality build and performance, all at a price equivalent to buying a used model. If you think these features, plus a few additional perks sound great, then you should consider purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan model! Take a look below at why it may be the right choice for you.
What makes a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan compare to your typical used models? For the most part, you’re getting a vehicle built to last—literally! Before it becomes a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, these Nissan models first undergo a rigorous and thorough 155-point inspection that fully evaluates and repairs its current condition. Every important component and part of these Nissans are examined, from the suspension to the chassis, to ensure both your safety and satisfaction. Some of the parts of the inspection process include:
- CarProof™ Comprehensive Vehicle History Report
- 10-point Pre-inspection and VIN Validation
- 16-Point Comprehensive Road Test
- 32-point Inspection of Engine and Related Systems
- 14-point Inspection of Braking, Suspension and Steering Systems
- 9-point Inspection of Transmission/Drive Systems
- 7-point Inspection of Wheels and Tires
- 26-point Inspection of Body and Exterior
- 36-point Inspection of Interior Amenities
- 5-point Inspection of Supplemental Restraint Systems
Not only do you get a fully-inspected Nissan model when buying Certified Pre-Owned, but these vehicles also come with a wide array of perks for you to take advantage of with your purchase!
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Service: Nissan provides you assistance with towing, battery boosting, fuel delivery, tire change, and more!
- Personalized Trip Planning: Going on a road trip soon? Nissan can help you create a digital itinerary and route planning for places in Canada or the US, while providing information on distance, maps, accommodations, sightseeing, and more.
- Free Oil Change: Your first one is on us! Visit West End Nissan’s service department to get yours done at no charge.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you’re not happy with the vehicle you purchased, you can return or exchange it for another Certified Pre-Owned model within 10 days/1,500 km.
Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
In addition to being extensively inspected, each Certified Pre-Owned Nissan also comes with a standard 12-month/20,000 km Basic Powertrain warranty to add even more extra peace of mind. More than 600 components are covered under the warranty, plus some additional perks including Rental Vehicle Assistance and Towing Assistance. Additionally, you also have the option to upgrade to the Platinum Warranty, which comes with up to 96 months or 180,000 km of extended coverage, plus more component coverage like electrical, steering, climate controls, and more.