Nissan Finance & Leasing in Edmonton, Alberta
Nissan Finance & Leasing at West End Nissan
Purchasing a new vehicle is an exciting time for anyone. The thrill of narrowing down your search by reading and researching all the various makes and models is a fulfilling journey. Once automotive consumers in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Devon, Stony Plain, and Fort Saskatchewan have decided on the exact vehicle, they next need to consider how they will acquire it.
To lease or finance is a question that needs to be answered, and many consumers are torn between the two options. Both options have their benefits, and depending on your current personal and financial situation; you have the chance to choose.
Lease of Finance
The majority of automotive consumers would prefer the cash to pay for their vehicle outright as it would be the least expensive way to get behind the wheel. However, most of us cannot part with such a large amount of cash at once. That is why leasing or financing is a great option for those yearning for vehicle ownership.
You can obtain an idea of where you stand by completing our online finance application to get pre-approved, but until then lets learn some more.
Below are the benefits of leasing and financing:
- You have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a new Nissan every three to four years.
- During the leasing period, you will always be under the Nissans New Vehicle Warranty.
- In a lease, you never have to worry about the market value of your vehicle.
- Business owners can take advantage of tax advantages.
- Monthly payments are generally lower for leasing when compared to financing.
- At lease-end, you can return your vehicle and get behind the wheel of a one.
- You get an opportunity to build equity in the vehicle.
- Once the term is over, payments are complete.
- Once you've stopped making payments, you are free to sell or trade-in your vehicle.
- No limit to how many kilometres you can drive.
- If you want to modify the vehicle, you are free to do so.
- In some cases, insurance rates can be lower.
At West End Nissan, we are proud to offer a great selection of lease and finance options to our automotive consumers. Not only great rates and terms but an incredible selection of new and pre-owned vehicles for sale too. Our state of the art service centre is also ready to maintain your vehicle with the best technology to fix your vehicle right the first time. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.