Nissan Added Protection Plan in Edmonton, Alberta
Nissan Added Protection Plan at West End Nissan
Nissan Canada wants each and every driver in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Devon, Stony Plain, and Fort Saskatchewan to experience their new Nissan to its full potential, without worrying that it may let you down on the job. Each and every Nissan is engineered to meet the highest quality levels and backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
The need to keep your passengers safe and secure is a high priority for Nissan, and they understand the importance you place on peace of mind. Nissan's New Vehicle Warranty has your vehicle covered, but Nissan knows how much you love driving, and that's why they created an Added Protection Plan considered one of the most complete extended service plans available. Nissan's Added Protection Plan is available for any newly leased or financed vehicle and can be honoured at hundreds of Nissan dealerships across Canada and the United States.
Nissan Has You Covered
No matter how carefully we drive, a new vehicle will eventually end up with a door ding, a cracked windshield, or a flat tire. This can be a frustrating time as you've spent a lot of resources on your investment; this is where Nissan's Security+Plus Protection Plan comes into play. Security+Plus runs alongside your factory warranty and roadside assistance but adds a suite of protection products. Below you will find a list of the protection products:
Prepaid Maintenance Plan
- Prepaid maintenance is designed to offer you the most affordable way to keep your Nissan operating at manufacturer levels. Your Nissan will receive the service that it truly deserves.
Premier Tire & Rim Protection
- Keep your rims looking new and protect your tires at the same time. This service protects your rims from damage caused by road hazards such as debris, rails, blowouts, glass, and metal. Your tire is also protected, and replacement is provided if a flat occurs.
- Covers your vehicle from the inevitably of dents and helps keep your vehicle looking new.
- If your Nissan's windshield gets a crack or chip that is a safety hazard, it will be replaced with no effect on your insurance premiums.
- Covers your vehicle inside and out, including paint, fabric, vinyl, and leather surfaces.
- If you ever lose, misplace, damage your key or transponder, a new one will be provided.
- In the case of theft, your insurance company usually only covers the vehicle's replacement leaving out taxes, fees, and down payment. Theft Protection can provide up to $5000 to cover those costs
Guaranteed Auto Protection
- In the case of a total loss, most insurance companies only pay for the vehicle's market value. This part of the plan covers the difference between what you owe and the market value.
- Leasing a vehicle should be carefree; however, accidents do happen. From normal wear and tear, your vehicle may endure rips, tears, and spills. Lease-End Protection protects your investment when its time to turn in your vehicle.
Contact us for more information regarding Nissan's Added Protection Plan.